Tooting My Own Horn
Please forgive the shameless self-congratulatory nature of this blog entry, but I am too excited. I just received the latest edition of Canadian Poker Player (Volume 3, Issue 6) and lo and behold on page 74 is an article by a guest columnist whom you may recognize. That's right. It's me!

I contacted the magazine a while ago and pointed out some of my blog entries that I thought would make for some good reading in their mag. They agreed that at least one of my entries (Into Wishin) was magworthy and they published it.

I'm now working on my next article for them, so watch for it. I was also briefly in touch with BLUFF magazine, but that seems to have fizzled out for now.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I'm a reader of this blog through pokerpoker.ca, and to be honest, it comes as no surprise to me you've manged to get an entry published as an article.

I always check your blog in hopes of finding new entries as they always have great information that is of use to my game.

Again, congratulations, and I'll be sure to grab that Canadian Card Player.

- Julian

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home