Poker Friends
Here is a compilation of links to blogs and web sites by some of my poker friends (if I missed anyone, please email me).
KrissyB24's Poker Blog:
The blog of Kristen Dawn Becknell; a young and talented player who along with her equally talented boyfriend can often be found across the felt from me in the local poker clubs.
Fishbones11 Poker Blog:
The blog of Adam Fyshe. A young and talented player who along with his equally talented girlfriend can often be found across the felt from me in the local poker clubs.
MystPoker.com:
Considered by many to be one of Ottawa's top players and certainly one of the most successful, Marc Karam (aka "Myst") occupies this little corner of cyberspace.
ZachJackDad's Blog:
One of the more prolific posters on pokerpoker.ca Mark Silver is the consumate story teller and he plays a mean game of poker too, but his cheese dip is almost as famous as his game.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home