It's Alive!
Well it's been over a year since my last entry and I had basically forgotten this place until one of my poker friends, a very accomplished Ottawa player known to most as simply "myst" started a blog of his own.

Re-reading some of my old posts made me realize just how much my game has evolved in the past year or so. I've been playing a lot, both live and online and I've read quite a bit on the subject of poker. I've also written quite a bit on the subject over at pokerpoker.ca. So, my first mission will be to publish some of my better pokerpoker posts here. I value the feedback I get from the pokerpoker community so it is likely that even future blog entries will begin their life as pokerpoker threads.

Hope you enjoy reading what I have to say and that I get some interesting comments as I go.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home