Something to Blog About!
Let me take a moment to welcome you to my blog. I have flirted with the idea of creating my own blog for years. To me, having a blog is the ultimate in cyber vanity and damn it, if I can't be geek-chic I can at least be cyber vain. But, what to blog about? Perhaps I could write thought-provoking essays on the continuing decay of contemporary society; maybe a series of articles on the daily events that touch are lives; or I could write about poker. Yes... Poker! My newfound love for Texas holdem poker, that's what this blog is about.

I should state that I am not a professional poker player nor would I even consider myself an "expert". I simply enjoy the game and wish to share what I've learned and experienced so far. Mostly I wish to get feedback on my experiences and learning so that I can improve my game and perhaps help others do the same.

Having said all that, I recognize that gambling addiction is a serious problem. If you find yourself playing beyond your means or neglecting your responsibilities because of gambling, please contact Gamblers Anonymous.

Enjoy the blog!
1 Comments:
Blogger Bill Sparks said...

Just testing out my comments section. Cool!

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home